Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Funday: Outfit

Summer Sunday :)



Bustier- Kimchi Blue (I purchased it at Urban Outfitters :) )




                                        




Skater Skirt- Pins and Needles (Urban Outfitters)


Some makeup bits I've been wearing everyday lately!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain + Maybelline Baby Lips




Covergirl Lashblast Mascara + Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner






Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic sunday! I know I haven't done too much with my blog, but I am excited to tell you that starting today, I will be doing a blog post every day! My blog will include anything from my outfit for the day, makeup reviews, makeup products I've been loving, or food recipes! I hope you enjoy! Also, I just recently have joined tumblr and I have been obsessed with it! I now understand why everyone is so addicted to Tumblr, you can literally spend hours on there! If you want to follow me on Tumblr, I would love it and I will follow you back because I love finding new accounts with photos I can reblog :) http://www.tumblr.com/blog/flowerfieldsandlace  <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9949765/?claim=xe587zzdwbx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment