Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Essie's Turquoise and Caicos

Hello everyone! I am currently watching twisted on abc family (don't judge) it's actually pretty interesting. At least interesting enough to hold my attention for one hour every Monday night. 
  This nail polish is one of my favorites to wear in the spring/summer time. It is called turquoise and Caicos and it is by essie. The name is very fitting and the color is gorgeous! This isn't a color that I wear as a day to day color, but it's nice for when I want to wear something fun and different on my nails! This color is also one of Essie's most popular as it is sold out in practically every store I go to and it took me ages to find! It's definatly a must have turquoise nail polish :) 

1 comment:

  1. I did a post on this color as well recently! I love it.

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete