Saturday, July 27, 2013

Some New Beauty Items!








Hey everyone! I bought a few things that I needed at the drugstore yesterday and I thought I would share what I got with you! 
    The first photo is of the Maybelline BB Cream. I've never tried this before and this is also my first time trying a BB cream in general! I chose this one because it says that it is oil free which is essential for me! 
    The next product is the Maybelline "Pink Shock" Baby Lips! I have already tried this and it smells like candy and the color is gorgeous! :) 
    I also got a new tube of the Maybelline "The Rocket" Mascara which is my favorite mascara! 
    The last purchase I made on this shopping trip was the Sally Hansen Smooth and Strong Base Coat. I have never tried this before but lately I've had really bad staining on my nails. I guess it's because I never go a day without nail polish. So I googled "how to get rid of nail stains" and I read that to prevent stains, you should use a base cost before you paint your nails. So I'm crossing my fingers that it works! 
    I hope you guys have a great Saturday! :) 
                           . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment