Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow Trio Review + Swatches!

Recently I made a trip to the drugstore to buy some new makeup items for a makeup tutorial I was doing. I stumbled across this line of eyeshadows and I bought these two because the colors were exactly what I was looking for! These shadows are amazing quality and they are very pigmented as well! They have a very velvety texture and they remind me a lot of Urban Decay Eyeshadows. At the price they are sold at, you really can't pass them up! 



The trio on the left is called Walking on Eggshells and the trio on the right is called Knock on Wood.

Walking on Eggshells (pictured above) is probably my favorite out of the two because its such a great natural color palette for any skin tone. I especially love the color labeled "eyelid"
This trio in the photo above is so gorgeous! I bought this one with the thought of fall in mind because these colors would make an amazing fall eye look. This trio would look absolutely gorgeous on darker complexions, however I have porcelain skin and I think it compliments me as well.




As you can see, the eyelid color is a peachy champagne color and it is a very good dupe for All that glitters from Mac, and the Chanel cream shadow in the color Emerveille. 


The eyelid color in this palette is a very good dupe for Star Violet from Mac!











No comments:

Post a Comment