Sunday, September 8, 2013

Target Beauty Haul!



I have been searching for this moisturizer for such a long time and I finally found it today! I've heard good things about it so I'm excited to see how this works for me! It's oil-free and it has green mango extract so it smells really great! 



This hair mask is amazing! I've had it before and I just used up the last bit of it this morning so I had to go out and get another! I would highly recommend this because its very affordable and it makes your hair feel so soft! It also makes your hair incredibly healthy and shiny too! 



I picked up this elf brush for three dollars because I wanted an extra powder brush and elf brushes are so great and super cheap! I'm excited to try this one out :)




 I've been on the hunt for a really natural everyday nail polish that doesn't attract attention but still gives my nails a polished sophisticated look and this one is perfect for that! This is a very pretty semi sheer pinky nude with subtle silver shimmer. It is vanity fairest by Essie and it is the perfect natural color for me! I will do a post with swatches very soon! :)




 I bought this mascara because I wanted a mascara with a thin wand that wouldn't get smudges all over my eyelids that I always get when I use mascara with bulkier wands. This is a new mascara but I have tried the original telescopic mascara before so I can't wait to see if I like this! Maybe I'll do a review on it! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment