Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nars Blush: Orgasm






Hello everyone! Today is another product review! I know I said I was going to start doing more outfit photos and posting daily and I meant it. I did not post yesterday because I was having some issues with my camera. However, with all of that being said I have still been getting used to using my camera, so sometimes I am not pleased with the quality of my pictures so it may be a week or two before I start posting daily. 
    Today's post is a review on the Nars blush in the color orgasm. I realize that the name is very vulgar but the blush is amazing! This blush is a best seller for Nars and you can purchase it at sephora! This blush is a very beautiful coral pink shade with lots of gold shimmer! It is my favorite blush to wear in the summer time because it looks great on tanned skin! I'm very pale so I cannot wear this year round but I think this blush is perfect for people who have olive skin because it will look great all year round! I definatly recommend this blush and I have been wearing it every day lately! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment