Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Clinique Chubby Sticks: Mighty Mimosa, Chuncky Cherry, Super Strawberry.

Hello lovelies! I hope you all are doing great! Today's post is going to be a review for the Clinique Chubby Sticks! I own three of the shades and I love them all equally! Chunky Cherry is perfect for spring and summer because it is a nice and bright pinkish red, although it is suitable enough for daily wear. Mighty Mimosa is a beautiful peach pink with subtle shimmer and it is also great for everyday. The last shade I own is Super Strawberry which I wear mainly in the fall and winter seasons as it is a darker berry shade. The formula of these is incredible because they are very hydrating yet give great color payoff. These are among some of my favorite lip products and they come in a wide range of colors as well as the new extension of the line called "Chubby Sticks Intense".





No comments:

Post a Comment