Monday, October 7, 2013

Vampire Diaries Makeup Tutorial: Elena Gilbert

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! On Saturday my friend Meghan and I went to a park and filmed a makeup tutorial for my youtube channel. The tutorial was a get the look video for the character Elena Gilbert in The Vampire Diaries. I decided to film the tutorial because this past Thursday was the premier of the new season and I thought it would be fun to post the look for any of my viewers that are fans of the show. I managed to track down most of the exact products used on Nina Dobrev for the show, so I managed to create a pretty identical look! I had such a great time filming this video and I hope you enjoy watching it! Here are some photos of my lovely friend Meghan wearing the look! :) and here is the link to the video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvOA7Yit5iM 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment